NOW ON AMAZON!
Do you want to help people? Do you offer services professionally or as a vocation? I have a new tool just for that very reason –
You will love my hand-dandy guide for getting down to the nitty-gritty of finding our core issues and genesis events that still cause us problems, today.
In How To Be a Great Detective, I cover many levels of questions, from easy, basic ones all the way to a more sophisticated and advanced use of questioning and interviewing techniques. It’s a standard part of my professional trainings (EFT Training for Mastery), and now available to other caretakers and caring professionals.
Learn how to ask deeper, more opening questions AND when it’s NOT a good time to ask for more information, as well! The Art of Questioning is when we learn to nurture our curiosity and develop our insights for making an even bigger difference in our clients’ lives. You can get it here, now.
Chockfull of great guidance, learn and concise questions and ideas; you’ll also learn:
- How to move faster into the emotional underpinnings of pain symptoms
- Learn how to find limitations as a door to genesis events that caused the beliefs
- How to empower vs enable your clients to real emotional freedom
- Better self-care for getting to the root of stubborn issues and long-standing patterns
- Direct question section for pain symptoms and goal attainment
- Develop better languaging skills and customize your own approaches
Here’s what others have to say about the book:
“The art of kind and curious questions is the core skill used in the practice of EFT. In this delightful and straight-forward little book, Jondi introduces you to the simplicity of skillful questions. Whether you read it slowly or quickly, you will find valuable new best friends here, called ‘What?’ and ‘How?’ and others. These friends will be there to help you, and to help you help others. This is a book to return to over and over. Each line can be pondered to unearth good Tappable stuff. Plant the seeds of Jondi’s questions, and your won will surely grow.” – EFTMaster Gwyneth Moss